Homebuilders, Contractors & Developers, Protect your Business with Builders Risk Insurance in Alaska
If you’re a homebuilder, general contractor or developer in Alaska, your reputation is incredibly important. This is why it is so important to carry the right insurance policy when you’re building a home or development. A Builders Risk Insurance policy from Alaska Service Agency will help protect you during the course of building.
Coverage options that are available for builders risk can include:
- Residential ground-up construction or renovations
- Trusts & LLCs are eligible including Corporate Named Insureds
- Up to $1 million in liability coverage
- Protection class 9 & 10
- Theft of building materials
- Coverage A with a minimum of $50,000
- Mountain & brush property eligibility
- Owners acting as their own General Contractor may be considered
- Reimbursement for replacement cost or actual cash value (ACV)
- Property coverage to include building
Don’t risk losing thousands of dollars when you’re building or remodeling. Call the insurance experts at Alaska Service Agency for a quick and easy insurance quote for builders risk insurance. They are an independent insurance agent in Alaska so can offer you comparative quotes to ensure you get the right policy for the right price for your situation.